Silk Covered Wire

  • Double Glass Fiber Coated Flat Copper Wire

    Double Glass Fiber Coated Flat Copper Wireapplication: Electrical appliances, motors, generators and dry type transformers Conductor material: Soft copper Insulator: Eagle-free electrical glass fiber, impregnated paint Use: Modified alkyd resin, temperature index 130 Epoxy, temperature index 155...

  • Glass Filament Round Aluminum Wire

    Glass Filament Round Aluminum Wireapplication: Traction motors and other motors, generators Conductor material: - soft copper - enameled wire Temperature index level according to user requirements Insulator: - diamonds of glass - polyester - glass fiber mixed fiber Insulation options: -...

  • Glass Wire Package Round Copper Wire

    Glass Wire Package Round Copper Wireproduct description This product in the high-quality copper and aluminum flat wire wrapped around the polyimide film or alkali-free glass fiber, and then by high temperature sintering or baking. This product has excellent electrical, mechanical strength...

  • Glass Filament Round Wire

    Glass Filament Round Wirethis product is suitable for the winding of all type of large、medium AC、DC motor and electrical appliances. Glass fiber covered wire, commonly used in the production of various generators and high voltage motor products winding, with high mechanical...

  • Double Glass Package Round Copper Wire

    Double Glass Package Round Copper WireHenan Yuhang Electric Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of all kinds of magnet wire and transformer, founded in 2003, covers an area of 6,000 square meters, construction area of 4,500 square meters, the company close to the Beijing-Hong Kong Olympic...

  • Glass Fiber Package Aluminum Wire

    Glass Fiber Package Aluminum WireOn the order: As the sections of the product has different materials and models (grades), for custom, ordering cycle is generally 7-15 days, prepaid 30% deposit, product production to inform the customer to determine the remaining 70% of the payment to the...

  • Glass Fiber Coated Copper Wire

    Glass Fiber Coated Copper WireWrapping wire is made of natural silk, glass or synthetic resin film and other materials tightly wrapped around the aluminum or aluminum conductor on the formation of the resistance wire, but also enameled wire wrapped around the insulation layer to form a...

  • Phone Paper Covered Flat Copper Wire

    Phone Paper Covered Flat Copper Wire1.the implementation standard: GB/T7673-2008 paper wrapped copper flat wire 2.quality requirements: tape to be tight, uniform and smooth around the conductor, should not be missing, should not wrinkle, crack, tape overlap seams shall not be exposed, tape...

First Prev 1234 Next Last 4/4
We're one of professional silk covered wire manufacturers and suppliers in China. Please be free to buy quality customized silk covered wire at wholesale price from our factory. The free sample is also available for quality checking.