Glass Fiber Package Aluminum Wire

Glass Fiber Package Aluminum Wire

On the order: As the sections of the product has different materials and models (grades), for custom, ordering cycle is generally 7-15 days, prepaid 30% deposit, product production to inform the customer to determine the remaining 70% of the payment to the delivery. Please contact us before...

Send InquiryChat Now

On the order: As the sections of the product has different materials and models (grades), for custom, ordering cycle is generally 7-15 days, prepaid 30% deposit, product production to inform the customer to determine the remaining 70% of the payment to the delivery. Please contact us before ordering to determine the relevant product model (grade), price, quantity and delivery time. I support the Secretary for express delivery (limited to Guangdong), the amount of less unified delivery by way of delivery, the amount of large logistics or car delivery. (Note: purchase over 500 kg, the Pearl River Delta region free door-to-door).

 

On the surface size: the surface of the raw material without a protective film after cutting, handling, all 100% will scratch, scratches, scratches and the like, if your raw materials are no longer processed on the surface requirements, please communicate with our business staff Buy orders again. Ordinary materials are cut with the ruler of the manual volume, the buyer did not require the case of the default processing allowance is 2-3mm. Such as high tolerance requirements, please communicate with our business personnel using CNC cutting.

 

On the invoice: If you want to open 17% value-added tax customers, our company unified in the month of 25 out, ordinary invoices can be out the same day.

 

On the return: the company promises: If any quality problems, please submit a written report, the company confirmed that the company can replace and return customers for processing, Bingzhe hope and customers to establish long-term cooperative relations principles, so that customers worry to buy, Do not damage the customer a sub-benefits!


Hot Tags: glass fiber package aluminum wire, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, buy, customized, free sample
Related Products
Inquiry