Characteristics of aluminum enameled wire.
1. Dc resistivity: the dc resistivity of aluminum enameled wire is about 1.5 times that of pure copper wire;
At the same time, aluminum enameled wire is about 1/3 the weight of pure copper wire.
2. Solder property: the soldering solder of aluminum enamelled wire is required to use special flux or aluminum solder wire.
3. Light weight: the aluminum enameled wire density is 1/3.3 of the pure copper wire of the same line diameter, which is very effective for reducing the weight of the coil;
Replacing copper wire with shenzhou aluminum package can save at least 60% of the cost.
Aluminum enameled wire existing application field.
1. Various small and medium sized transformers;
2. Inductance, electromagnetic coil;
Welding specification: when welding to welding head is close to the welding body as far as possible, then to the welding head to send solder wire, melt welding wire, welding (in this way, can let the wire flux fully contact with the surface, to achieve the best welding effect);
For enameled aluminium wire and copper wire or aluminium wire welding, the scraper painting often connect two lines with twist twist ways, and twist twist directly affects the size of the welding effect, twist (arc), the greater the filling and the greater the amount of tin, thus the welding between the two lines is stronger;
For freshly welded enameled wire, do not be too impatient with the hand to pull, should wait for its complete cooling, then test its reliability;
For unused solder wire, use a lighter to burn the solder head into a ball, so as to avoid the liquid flux leakage in the wire, which will affect the next welding.
Aluminum enameled wire (copper modified aluminum) note and application key points.
1. Matters needing attention for copper modification.
(because of the difference in conductor resistivity) aluminum wire diameter = copper wire diameter x K.
K is the empirical coefficient based on the actual application value.
B) design modification of line groove (line diameter difference)
In order to ensure the resistance of the original conductor, the diameter of the conductor is increased, and the filling rate is increased to a certain extent.
C) variation in winding (tensile strength difference)
Aluminum has less toughness than copper, so it needs to reduce the winding tension and reduce the winding speed properly.
D) changes in connection mode (differences in copper and aluminum welding performance)
Relative to copper, aluminum easy oxidation, the welding is very difficult, so the original wire, welding technology and materials on the tin it was impossible, so the connection must be used aluminum enameled wire dedicated solder material and process.
2. Key technology of copper modification.
In terms of aluminum enameled wire itself, and the resistivity of copper is different, so the copper to aluminum enameled wire, as long as according to the resistivity than the wire diameter of aluminium wire, aluminum wire in all aspects such as temperature, current, energy efficiency will not worse than copper wire, so in terms of design, copper to aluminium there is no problem, but because of the metal aluminium live wave, easy oxidation, tin is very difficult.
So the key to the application of aluminum enameled wire is how to solve the connection point welding problem.
3. About the welding of aluminum wire, which can be used for riveting of useful terminals, soldering of useful soldering wire, or simply wrapping aluminum wires with copper leads for welding and so on.
The welding of aluminum enameled wire is divided into two processes, namely, depaint and welding.
A) to take off the lacquer, there are many plants with high temperature iron, tin hot after aluminium wire becomes yellow, black, fundamentally solder, some with paint machine, due to the high speed friction, the temperature is very high, so the paint after aluminium wire wire damage on one hand, on the other hand, the surface of the aluminium wire black, oxide, tin also extremely hard.
B) connection terminal riveting first, aluminum oxide, soon the other copper aluminum potential difference is big, in the process of the electricity will gradually produce potential corrosion, will join point resistance increases gradually, high temperature, finally certainly not electricity.
Solder wire welding is very problematic, solder iron temperature may not very big, so it's easy to produce false surfacing welding, the surface looks very full, but the inside is encase, additional flux vaporize away there's no way to short time, so there will be a lot of solder joints which carbonized flux residues, this way through the argument is not reliable.
Copper lead wire wrap aluminum welding, this kind of way is self-deception, only the surface copper tin, the bag in the aluminum is not tin at all, think of the problem how much.
These are technical problems.
Then there is the material problem.
Material is also key, like aluminum flux, currently on the market many of them are partial acid, serious corrosion of aluminium wire itself, lead to shipment after solder joints corrosion of aluminum motor, transformer into powder.
3. Motor, including various household motor, fan motor, various micro motor and compressor, etc.
Aluminum enameled wire welding of the commonly used method is to use a special cored solder wire, electric welding, general line diameter smaller bare aluminum enameled wire and aluminum enameled wire/aluminum/aluminum/copper wire welding suits to choose in this welding method (wire diameter big or large area line, row, foil can be used with flame brazing), the welding method of workpiece forming better, quality is reliable and easy to operate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Improve the insulation level of the...
- The ability of plastic deformation ...
- Effective structural changes
- Widely used in substations of diffe...
- According to the principle of elect...
- Good heat dissipation and strong an...
- With the application of potential e...
- Light weight, large span, good wind...
- To ensure safe use of electricity
- Decentralized production, local sal...
- How to identify copper wire, copper...
- General test method for copper clad...
- Production process flow of copper c...
- Introduction of copper clad steel w...
- Copper clad
- Classification of copper clad alumi...
- It is important to prevent corrosio...
- Analysis of market characteristics ...
- The new production mode of copper c...
- The effect of new policy on energy ...